Friday, August 3, 2007

Fort George Letterbox Maintanence

I finally was able to find some free time to replace my container at my Fort George Lb place. I found the box in great shape, well hidden and dry. My logbook was full, so the timing was perfect. I am using the Snaplock brand container to try it out in the field. The size is what I like, maybe a little large. I am using a 100 page sketchbook, instead of the 24 page one that I have been using as this box is getting a lot of traffic.

What has pleased me the most is that there seems to be a lot of young letterboxer finding this box as it is easy, but has a lot of clues, and the box has been very well taken care of! Baker Happy!!!

I have camoed this box like I have with my newer ones and I plan on doing this to all my plants from now on. My camo technique is simple. Just a light coat of black plastic adhering spray paint. It helps to make the box a little less obvious if it is not re hidden with care.

Now if they will just invent muggle repellent ;-)

No comments: