Friday, August 24, 2007

Col Williams Monument is Back!

After I gave this one up for lost a persistent Letterboxer found it about 6 feet from the original place. I am not sure why someone felt the need to move it, but its was dry and in good condition. I brought it home and replaced the Rubbermaid box with a Lock and Lock and camouflaged it a bit and set out this morning to place it in a better spot. I spent about 20minutes searching and ended up near the original spot, but a little better hidden. Hopefully this new location will keep it safe.

The clues for this box are at the following letterboxing.org link

http://letterboxing.org/BoxView.php?boxnum=21263%26boxname

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...we had a great time finding this box on Sunday!

Matt said...

Thanks for finding it. I am very happy to have back.