Friday, June 15, 2007

Product Review Lock & Lock

Current Rating: 5-Stars

Lock & Lock

I would like to have people from the letterboxing community to take a moment and write a review about this product if you have used it. Then please give it a rating of 1 to 5, with 1 being the worst rating.

Please write your comments in the comment section at the bottom of this post.When I get five responses I will post the rating on my sidebar for easy review.Write your experiences with this item and what size you used and please give any recommendations so that other boxers may learn from your experience.

Thank you
Baker

5 comments:

bayena foulsbane said...

i use lock & locks pretty much all the time. i've tried others, but like lock & lock the best. i give it a 5. i use a few sizes: round 3oz, rectangle 6oz, square 14oz & 20oz square.

ahistory said...

I use lock n locks and agree they are the best. They come in all shapes and sizes and although they are expensive they are the only container I have found to be truly 100% leak proof. I had one box completely submerged under 2 feet of water by a flood for 2 days and it was completely dry inside. I rate them 5 of 5.

Oldpatterns said...

This happened to a friend of mines box: a boxer came along and put the lid on upside down - yes they really did that! The sealing part was on the outside. It still locked, but it wasn't water tight. The box got soaked. :)

Anonymous said...

I have come across a number of Lock N Locks where the cover was put on upside down and the contents were wet. I like Freshness Keepers from Ocean State Job Lot. They look like Lock N Lock but the tabs are different and it is impossible to put them on upside down plus they are less than half the price.

Also, Lock N Locks crack in really cold weather. The oldest boxes I find are generally the blue rimmed (Rubbermaid?) containers. Maybe longevity is the true messure of a containers quality.

Matt said...

I have just check on a couple of boxes using this product and I am so far happy. I wish it was a little heavier in weight.