Friday, June 15, 2007

Rubbermaid Flex and Seal Containers

Current Rating: 4-Stars

Rubbermaid Flex and Seal Containers

I would like to have people from the letterboxing community to take a moment and write a review about this product if you have used it. Then please give it a rating of 1 to 5, with 1 being the worst rating.

Please write your comments in the comment section at the bottom of this post.When I get five responses I will post the rating on my sidebar for easy review.Write your experiences with this item and what size you used and please give any recommendations so that other boxers may learn from your experience.

Thank you

Baker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use it for my own boxes, and I have also encountered it in some boxes that have been out there a while. It seems to hold up well, and still maintain a good seal even after having been outside for a few years. I'd give them a 4. They'd get a five if they were less rounded at the corners; it's hard to find logbooks that fit well.

The Pakrat