Thursday, August 23, 2007

This poll is closed and here are the results.


Would you feel more comfortable on a longer hike with a series of boxes to bring you along?


Yes, it's like having trail makers 29 (59%)

No, I will hike anyway. 19 (38%)

Don't care, just want more finds. 1 (2%)

What this has told me is that from now on that I am going to use series and better trail descriptions for those remote letterboxes that I may place. I think that it is very important to help people who are looking for your box, feel comfortable and to have fun looking for your place. By using a series in an imaginative way, that is possible. My goal with my first series is to bring people to a fairly tame area, but wild all them same. To give them a taste of the Adirondacks.

Thank you to all those who participated in the survey and to those who left comments regarding this survey. I listened and really appreciate all of your input.

No comments: