Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Podcacher

As I said in my first post on this blog, I have been away from the blogging world for a while and in my previous blog I mentioned a podcast that I really enjoyed. Well, I have rediscovered this podcast and I am very happy to see that it is still up, fresh and thriving while I was away. Of all the different podcasts that I have listened to this is the only one that I have found that has continued for as long as it has and has improved with every show. This has become a weekly program that I can count on and look forward to listening to and leaning from every week.

The name of this podcast is Podcacher, and if you are interested in geocaching you really want to listen to this program. It is fun, interesting and a classroom that you will enjoy! You have the Baker's guarantee!!!!

No comments: