Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Non Stampers

I have begun to start my early summer checks on my boxes I have placed in my area and I have noticed more people are just signing in and not stamping. Also, of the boxes I checked one was not hidden very well and the other the top was left unsealed. I hope that this is just a fluke, because I would think that if you want to join in on this activity that you should at least carry a store bought stamp.

On another note my Black Mt Point letterbox needs a new container. The lid on that one is very hard to reseal and it looks a little warped. This was one of the old creamed colored lid Rubbermaid's, which have worked well, but I think it is time for a lock and lock for this place, as it is a little more difficult for me to check in the off season.

That's it for the Adirondacks

Later

No comments: