Saturday, May 19, 2007

Boxing and Graveyards

I was able to go after a letterbox on Friday. The Sunset on the Bog Lb by Scout and found it, but the stamp was missing. I contacted scout and him/her will carve one and send it to me to replace the missing stamp. I don’t mind going to this site as it is close to work and you have a lot of wildlife to see. I just noticed that there is a Hybrid geocache within 300 feet of the Lb so I’ll get that when I replace the stamp.

I also went after a couple of boxes in the Victory graveyard and I found the location of one of them, but I did not feel right stamping in that sacred ground. I have a great grand father in the Prospect Graveyard across the street. It just didn’t seem right. I am not going to even attempt graveyard boxes. Not right.

No comments: