Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sterilite's Ultra-Seal possible letterbox container

This is a food storage container that is the right size for letterboxing and seals like a lock and lock, but has a steam vent. Our local big box only carries this brand now and I cannot find lock and lock or snapware anywhere so I decided to give Sterilite's Ultra-Seal a try. I sealed the steam vent with glue and sealer and I know have two in the field right now.

I just checked on a snapware container that is semi-out in the open on a mountain top and after a tough northeast winter all the contents inside where bone dry and the box seemed in good shape. So right now it receives a 4-Stars rating as I indicate in my side bar. I will let you know how this item fairs. I personally like lock and lock the best.

No comments: