Sunday, March 2, 2008

March and still snow bound

I haven't had much opportunity to enjoy the outdoors of late. There is 4 feet of snow on the ground right know and I have had to work on weekends to give my coworkers some vacation time. I also am not well outfitted for winter hiking...so what I am saying is that I have cabin fever real bad and I want the snow to go away.

Now I have been getting together my latest letterboxing project. I am going to turn the two letterboxes I have on the back of Prospect Mountain in Lake George, NY in to a 5 or six box multi place. I am going the theme it with and environmental educating color. This area really runs the gamut of abuse of the environment to nature at it's best and beautiful. I have the stamps carved and mounted and I am getting the containers prepared. I am going to place them as soon as the snow allows me too...sometime in late April????

See you then.

1 comment:

Beach Gal said...

Hopefully when we are in Warrensburg visiting the Inlaws this summer, we'll have time to find your boxes!

Beach Gal