Friday, September 7, 2007

Work has me tied up

I have not been able to do anything outdoors in a week. This week is always busy at work and keeps me from running wild in the great outdoors. However, I have found some time to carve some stamps for my series I plan on planting on the backside of Prospect Mountain in Lake George NY. I have the stamps carved and actually I have the locations for my places and have even thought of a theme for the entire series which will include a single letterbox and tie another one with the series.

I think however that I will wait until spring to release it. This are is heavily used by hunters and I really don't want to start it a couple of weeks before the season opens. This is one area that I would recommend people not to go into during deer hunting season. But, we'll see. I have other things going on right know that I will talk about next week.

No comments: